Visitor Check-in Compliance for Colorado
Event tags: Webinar, Training, Cannabis Business, cannabis compliance
Are you aware that the MED-required Visitor Check-in process changed when the new regulations rolled out on January 1, 2018?
The MED takes the Visitor Check-in process very seriously and you should too!
This important On Demand webinar will cover:
- The differences between Restricted and Limited Access Areas
- A list of who is allowed in your facility and why
- An important reporting requirement
- The Visitor Check-in Process
- Additional important MED regulations regarding visitors
- A special FREE bonus
A failure to comply with MED regulations regarding the Visitor Check-in process could result in a Violation of Public Safety with a fine of up to $100,000.
Don't risk it. View this important webinar 24/7 on any device today!
Time: 19 min 24 sec
Intended Audience: Licensed Cannabis Businesses in Colorado
Free Preview - https://youtu.be/U2kjKeTxw4sVisit Event Website for More Info