Munch & Learn: Evolution of the Industry & How to Survive
With Kathryn Awada, 5700 Consulting
April 5th, 2017 • 12pm-2pm
The Lobby – 2191 Arapahoe St, Denver, CO, 80205
You asked for it, you got it! 5700 Consulting’s very own Kathryn Awada will be running the show on April 5th as we continue our Munch & Learn series for Cannabis Professionals!
• We will be reflecting on where we’ve been
• We will be discussing where we are going
• We will learn how we can contribute to and benefit from this exciting, evolving industry
Kathryn Awada is the founder and CEO of 5700 Consulting the premier Compliance and Education Specialists with nearly 8 years experience in the in the Cannabis Industry. She is also the first METRC consultant in Colorado. Kathryn’s expertise includes:
• Start-up requirements and procedures
• Management concerns and education
• Compliance implementation, training and support
• Remediation of existing facilities
• Empowering and supporting others with comprehensive up to date training and guidance
This event is FREE*, but we need your registration to save you a spot. Please register at www.5700c.com
*No tickets are needed for this event. We will send a confirmation & reminder to your email the week before the event. Lunch will be available for purchase at the venue, The Lobby.
Please add 5700Consulting@gmail.com to your contacts so our emails don’t get stuck in your junk folder.
Munch & Learn events are free educational/networking events for cannabis industry professionals, connoisseurs, and any interested parties, hosted by 5700 Consulting. We are currently looking for sponsors! Promote your business & showcase your products. Message us for more information.Visit Event Website for More Info